Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-05-2004, 23:56
Farkad Farkad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: home
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Farkad
I thought it was quite clear that it was the PS2's fault, and not the discs.

My plea for help wasn't to find media I'd like. It was to find a solution to fix that problem with the PS2.

As for trying on other PlayStations, I'm afraid I can't. I'm the only person I know around here with one. Yea. I know. :-/
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com