Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Microsoft XBox > XBox Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16-03-2004, 07:30
Ottis Ottis is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: canada
Posts: 46
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ottis
Thats how I installed it dvd2xbox and I can't get it to work. Done it 3x now still a nogo. I will try my freinds copy to see if that is any better
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com