Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD-Writers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-02-2004, 11:32
noob's Avatar
noob noob is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: British by birth-Welsh by the grace of God
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
noob
Quote:
Originally posted by Warlock
I just got a Lite-on LDW-411S. It is a 4x dvd+-r burner. It also burns cd-r's at 40x. Comes with Sonic RNDX. Only $99.99. so far it has yet to burn a coaster.

I was going to get this from Dabs.com today for £84,but the 4 customer reviews there said it was crap at burning dvd-r's,only good for dvd+r's.
I really liked the look of it otherwise,how do you find it with cdr's and dvd-r's mate?Haven't got much cash for a dearer drive,so don't want to waste money on a "dog" if I can help it.
Also is it true that using a dvd drive to burn cd's more than dvd's is detrimental to it's lifespan?Doesn't make sense to me but I read it on a review site somewhere...
Thanks.
__________________
a.k.a. Dr@gon-UK

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or f***in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then ... you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man ... and give some back."- Al Swearengen
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com