Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-11-2000, 11:01
Wideboy Wideboy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wideboy
Looks like I made a good find then, I don't know if I was first to post info on PSXcopy 2000 but after I mentioned it there seems to be a lot of people talking about it.

Not taking anything away for Big Papa, if it wasn't for him I probably would have given up ages ago (also igottashita & lockjaw666!!)

cheers to them and good luck to everybody else!!!
__________________
Walking the mile -- walking the green mile (what a film!!!)
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com