Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-04-2003, 22:21
RRMC RRMC is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Planet Amerika
Posts: 58
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RRMC
Well I'm not giving up. I absolutely must have my custom music!!
Anyways... I got the plain files to work fine with the boot disk. Fine until the game loads. Right before when the CAPCOM logo is about to show, the game freezes. Why is there a problem? Do the custom ADX files need to be the same size as the original ones? Do you have to remove the "read only" properties from the plain files?

Also, I've noticed that when I copy the plain files from the CDR to a new and empty directory, Windows will ask me if I want to replace files with new ones (upon file creation). Why does it do this? The files are different sizes, but they have the same name. Is it possible for two files to exist in the same directory with the same name but with different size? If so, how do you make it happen? Can someone help me one last time?
__________________
" I was the turkey all along! Meeeee!!!!"- GiR

Last edited by RRMC; 10-04-2003 at 22:32.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com