Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSX Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-01-2003, 08:11
Kendomon's Avatar
Kendomon Kendomon is offline
Die Hard Member
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kendomon
OK, I finally got around to testing out my burner, I burned two games that I had handy, Frogger and Silent Hill. Using my Plextor U1412 and Clone CD (latest version) with everything set at Max with Clone settings as installed upon installation, both copies turned out perfect. Clone copied Frogger in no time flat but took it's time with Silent Hill about 5 to 6 minutes reading and then no time burning.

With my old burn without burn proof technology I always had to burn ar 1 or 2x depending on the game, only a few could I burn at 4x (burner was 4x4x6x) and have it turn out ok.

Since you are using and ISO image, there might be something missing or something changing when being written, (just guessing here).
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com