Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2002, 11:17
PSXSid PSXSid is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
PSXSid
Excellent news, I guessed that DVD-R was not affected, cos I have played with LMA Manager 2002 on DVD-R, and that showed no signs of fade protection, that's why I asked if fade protection really existed. I wonder how long it is before they start protecting games so they can’t be copied to DVD-R.

Sid
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com