Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Recordable Media
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 16-04-2002, 02:47
tonyb tonyb is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: UK
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
tonyb
Unhappy

I am using an HP8100i CD Writer which HP says will work with 80min CDR but only use 78 and a bit mins. I am trying to use the HP Simple backup software which works OK with 74 min disks but bombs out when using the cheaper 80min disks. I would like to solve this problem before 74 min disks become obsolete or even more expensive!

I tried HP but so far they are saying "that is the spec"

Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:51.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com