Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 18-01-2002, 01:06
jetcrazy jetcrazy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
jetcrazy
OK guys, I was thrilled there for a sec when yall were making the 1:1 copies. Could one of you run some step by step instructions? I have never used Daemon's Tools. But I downloaded it, got CloneCD, made an Image, with the 'read sub data and audio' checked, then I mounted the image into Daemon (With no Emulations selected) and tried burning a cd-to-cd copy in both Nero 5.5 and CloneCD, both can't read the image, and after opening 'My Computer' it shows the Virtual CD-ROM containing 1 .cda audio file. It says the size is 482mb. I also tried burning the image from CloneCD (using CloneCD) and it made a duplicate 'Audio' cd. What did I miss?
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com