Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old Yesterday, 02:04
3dmodelingmodest 3dmodelingmodest is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Location: Philippines
Posts: 5
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
3dmodelingmodest is on a distinguished road
Kirby Cosmic Chaos demo files - Can someone look into these?

Hello. I am trying to get the 3d models and all I could find in there are only textures and icons! This is the current 2010 public demo and strangely unlike the older demos, this one makes the 3d models more hidden! The developer changed from Dark Basic to C+ making it more complicated to find the models. I am only interested in the 3d models. I already got the textures and icons so no need for those! I only want the 3d models. Thanks!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/epoxs...ublic.zip/file

if the 3d models are not in the DAT files please try to look at other files around the folder!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie Question Thread Masquerade Conversion Tutorials 343 30-09-2026 01:57
Game files integrity check - XHash Library BLACKFIRE69 Conversion Tutorials 25 21-06-2026 05:32
How to patch languages out of game files (xtool erase decode) KaktoR Conversion Tutorials 5 01-11-2022 08:54
Ultimate Conversion Compressor (UCC) vollachr Conversion Tutorials 55 26-04-2021 09:27
How to convert DC *.ADX sound files back to one *.AFS sound file? CRANKYfranky DC Games 11 06-12-2010 11:12



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com