|
#28
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Cesar82 and thanks for providing such a simple and easy to use installer that suits my style.
I am facing just one issue. When I change the logo using the .psd file provided (I just changed the name from "light installer" to "allen installer" using photoshop) and the save the file to LightInstallerLogoOrange.bmp, the setup file still displays the original .bmp file. Please note that I am using Charcoal Dark Slate.vsf style file Setup File: ![]() BMP File.
|
| Tags |
| asis, ciu, inno, installer, ultraarc |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| [Help] need Advanced Installer script with Razor1911's UltraArc module | rez3vil | Conversion Tutorials | 3 | 15-04-2024 02:24 |
| Ultimate Conversion Compressor (UCC) | vollachr | Conversion Tutorials | 55 | 26-04-2021 09:27 |
| INDEX - Conversion Tutorial Index | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 5 | 11-06-2020 02:05 |
| How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb? | rms2001 | XBox Games | 6 | 12-01-2004 05:31 |