Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 13-10-2016, 17:37
aswadd's Avatar
aswadd aswadd is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Egypt
Posts: 316
Thanks: 84
Thanked 162 Times in 98 Posts
aswadd is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCWRX View Post
Hey guys. I am in a bit of a problem right here, this happened to me 2 times since I was compressing game files. I have 5 archives. First 3 unpack without any problems, then when it comes to the 4th one, at very ending of it I get this message - http://funkyimg.com/i/2i9Kc.png The 5th archive unpacks without any errors. I happened to me once before, I couldn`t manage to realize what it was, maybe you could help me?

I was packing with
Code:
-msrep:m3f:a16:l512+delta+lzma:a1:bt4:d400m:fb273:mc10000000000:lc8:lp2:pb2
Other archives use pretty much the same algorithms, on some of them I used precomp if it matters.
I don't know Much about inno but did you try to extract using cmd to know exactly where the problem is ??
arc x archive.arc --adddir
if specific algorithm is causing this error arc will tell you
if it extracted without any problem so the problem is from inno script itself
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The ONLY Half-Life 2 Thread. Do Not Create New Threads JoyBoy PC Games 286 25-03-2005 05:49
Official Sims 2 Thread JoyBoy PC Games 229 25-10-2004 16:01
'Official' CM4 Thread - Do Not Create New Threads Fila PC Games 119 23-07-2003 06:33



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com