|
#31
|
||||
|
||||
|
My interest is the new brute, I have no interest to compare the precomp with brute, personally think that the only precomp compression worthy is the "0.38" all other versions continue to generate errors on most files at the end of data compression, I tested the last 0.45 by schnaader, and personally I still do not see any substantial difference.
Code:
it doesn't mean if compression took long, decompression will take long as well
__________________
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ « I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea & Distrugge » (Io Ridefinisco & Perfeziono le Loro Opere Rendendole Uniche) ![]() ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ « Mediocrities Imitate, Genius Copy, God Creates & Destroys » (I Reconsider & Improve Their Works, Rending Them One And Only)
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to felice2011 For This Useful Post: | ||
Amsal (19-05-2016) | ||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Reflate test | Razor12911 | Conversion Tutorials | 8 | 09-09-2015 00:35 |
| Test Drive Unlimited 2 Beta | Dopefish | PC Games - Protection List | 5 | 06-02-2011 04:46 |
| Borderlands v1.20 [MULTI5] No-DVD/Fixed EXE crash when fast travel to Jakobs Cove | mikehd | PC Games | 24 | 10-04-2010 09:32 |
| Brute Force | MrCaine01 | XBox Games | 17 | 21-06-2003 16:18 |
| PS2 Tray Ejects/Closes Too Fast!!! | cobraxt | PS2 Games | 2 | 16-06-2002 14:21 |