|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
The problem is that with this error the cab file is not created, so I can not test it on CI!
I did some testing here on my computer, and realized that the precomp038 functioned normally, only precomp042 that give this error ... Then I try to test the precomp043 if error or not, talk to the developer precomp! Edit: I tested the precomp043 and it worked, but unfortunately the CI is not adapted for this precomp... Precomp043: ![]() Arc.ini Code:
[External compressor:precomp]
header = 0
packcmd = precomp -intense0 -cb {options} -o$$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = precomp -o$$arcdatafile$$.tmp -r $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
Last edited by kassane; 23-10-2012 at 13:43. |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Tutorial On How To Create Your Own Crack..! | mojo8850 | PC Games | 17 | 20-03-2005 22:43 |
| Mafia - Newbie Cracking Tutorial online | cdkiller | PC Games | 6 | 14-12-2002 09:01 |
| every game needs a special dvd rip tutorial??? | billete100 | PS2 Games | 1 | 10-10-2001 01:44 |
| Brief fast tutorial on DC copy? | webcamworld | DC Games | 1 | 02-05-2001 20:27 |
| grandia 2 SAGICE's tutorial | DarCwuN | DC Games | 2 | 17-12-2000 16:43 |