Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 22-02-2009, 07:25
KoRny87 KoRny87 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KoRny87 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
how you will play a DLC without original game?
Install the Game and then Install DLC Pack

Quote:
did you buy the game?
Yes but i dont want a connection to EA.
I hate to use the DVD of this very great Game!
And I doesn't give any Firm Personal Dates.

I dont play online..... I'm an offline player.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dungeon Siege 2 NoCD-Crack -> download inside Andre2779 PC Games 27 24-06-2007 02:35
Help Elite Force Expansion Pack Game Modes?? hugh53 Multi Player Games 0 03-09-2001 21:01
Knife or COG Method on a US PS 2 and Game Shark 1.0... HARD TIME BorgMDP PSX Games 0 01-03-2001 10:51
Microsoft Plus Game Pack reap77 PC Games 0 24-10-2000 09:04



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com