Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Coders
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #32  
Old 20-04-2007, 04:56
کunβeam کunβeam is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Romania
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
کunβeam is on a distinguished road
Right now I don't give a !@#$ who I am, what I can, who are you and what you're capable of. I'm in for learning, and since you never wanted to help out when I was asking for it on iRC, I guess it's no point trying to soften you up. Am not good at training games, might say my training is mediocre. Since I can't do elaborate options as you do, I do what I can. The script you see is my way of training one-sided ammo without putting too much effort into it. Instead of flaming, start helping. You don't want to, fine with me. When will you stop insulting people, I don't know...

First it was "stealing options", now that you got tired of it, you changed to me being a noob. I am a noob, so what ? The asm I need for a game is enough for me to play it in good terms and to also enjoy it.

[off-topic]

On another hand, I've kinda finished C&C3 with your trainer. Brilliant work, and am not kissing ass. F1-F4 + F7 + F6 set to F from time to time Quite fast...

Oh and the speed option is quite unique, yet a little tricky for groups. Also, the god-mode doesn't make you that invulnerable, since in time, the HP bar decreases and your unit might get destroyed. Also, you die from getting stepped on (infantry - tanks) and get healed if you have your unit near a war yard.

[/off-topic]

Least but not last, am not teaching anything. I told you. Read carefully what I write (if you don't like "read better"). I said - others might find this experience worth taking a look at.

P.S. : From time to time, take a look at this » http://fileforums.com/search.php?searchid=2641171
Quote:
and as it stands (from ur work) your worth is less than 0.
Google "sunbeam's tutorials" - then again, we all know what's your opinion about online games (MMORPGs). If you're that good, start hacking online games. You'd get much more than you get at CH A trainer like yours, with multiple options for the game, along with a well-built licensing system (exeCryptor kicks ass) would bring you the bux in no time...

Last edited by کunβeam; 20-04-2007 at 05:13.
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rainbow Six Vegas v1.04 Trainer Doesn't work mfw41 Game Trainers 7 30-03-2007 22:13
The best (and fun) NFS:Carbon trainer available intoksicated General Gaming 3 22-12-2006 04:55
Gothic 2 Trainer prb Dark3lement General Gaming 3 17-08-2006 15:50



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com