Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #38  
Old 19-03-2006, 03:38
omni555 omni555 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
omni555 is on a distinguished road
StarForce games losing money?!!!

Well, I have noted something rather interesting... StarForce protected games seem to drop in price more and faster than games with other types of protection! Just bought a NEW BOXED copy of BoS yesterday for less than $10!!! And I have been noticing MANY OTHER StarForce games are in the bargain bin now, while many OTHER games that have been out a LOT longer are still enjoying sales on the "regular" shelves!

Guess THAT will teach those game publishers who are using SF to get rid of it or start losing money!

Actually, when I bought the copy of BoS yesterday I didn't realize that it was SF persecuted... err, I mean protected!... or else I would probably have left it on the shelf, even at the reduced price. ...In fact, I will probably box it up and return it tomorrow if I can't find a decent no-cd crack for it! Just HATE the idea having to have SF on my system!
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who is reloaded? NewbieOfDoom PC Games 14 04-01-2006 21:56
Soldier Of Fortune 2 - Double Helix (With Custom MSI Installer) Grumpy PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 08-12-2005 12:57
Reloaded, Deviance, and others come here? Optimummind PC Games 2 16-08-2005 20:23
BROADQ transforms PS2 into Digital Media Center? Miyuki PS2 Games 5 12-01-2003 01:51
Soldier Of Fortune CD-Copy(English) Kamikazie PC Games 0 21-08-2001 23:55



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com