Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 23-02-2006, 17:00
Slon Slon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Slon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris23
Yes. You have to disable, then exit. Also make sure you have the latest version. When it did it for me it was instant, as soon as I closed my system would reboot.
When I clicked disable, it waited for a while, then the window unfroze (I could move it, suggesting the proccess was over, disabled). I then clicked the X and every program on my computer crashed, AND I got the clock saying comp will reboot in x seconds. Win2k here. Is that the problem? Also, I couldn't download the miniimage. I tried practically every method and none worked, EVEN THOUGH the game did launch the first time I tried it. It's a paradox.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
star wars: KOTOR 1.03 no-cd patch trouble sirrealist PC Games 17 05-08-2011 05:51
Star Wars: Battlefront EMPiRE PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 0 08-12-2005 03:58
Star Wars Battlefront 2 CD differs from DVD mglas PC Games 4 05-12-2005 02:26
Frequently Asked Questions Joe Forster/STA PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions 0 29-11-2005 09:48
Soldner Secret Wars 28446 unmounting functional image EuropeGamer PC Games 14 20-06-2004 11:29



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com