Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 17-05-2005, 14:44
Quall999's Avatar
Quall999 Quall999 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: In a garbage can, like Oscar
Posts: 3,361
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 4 Posts
Quall999 is on a distinguished road
well, it may just be a conflict with the camera recording, but we shall see. With all the technology though, I don't think that there should be any problems. Long ago I said that I would not get the next xbox if MS does not get some better companies and more RPG's out. It looks like they want to compete in japan and have indeed, done so. So the x360 will be my next console, untill I get enough cash to but the PS3 (sry, the next Nintendo is out)

Also, this topic is probably going to be moved to the general gamers chat forum. AX and I are discussing if we should keep this a backup only forum, and all rumors and talk of the future systems out. I must say that I have to agree with him.
__________________
--v1.0 [COLOR=Gray]case modded[/COLOR] Xbox with a [COLOR=DarkGreen]160gb[/COLOR] HDD upgrade[URL="irc://irc.efnet.net/fileforums"] [/URL]
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Sims 2 Thread JoyBoy PC Games 229 25-10-2004 16:01
Info on the XBox 2 rms2001 XBox Games 2 04-11-2003 02:44
The Ultimate XBox Newbie Guide rms2001 XBox Games 5 15-08-2003 00:58
'Official' CM4 Thread - Do Not Create New Threads Fila PC Games 119 23-07-2003 06:33
E3 2003: Xbox Live 2.0 bighap XBox Games 0 15-05-2003 09:52



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com