Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #17  
Old 17-05-2005, 11:10
CPUYODA CPUYODA is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Above Ground
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CPUYODA
After the patch,I finally got into playing it bug free mostly.......but had been using the CD,I didn't know it was being problematic to get a fix for.

All I know,is that I never could get an image of the play disc to work,and I ripped using every method known to the internet a month ago and gave up.

Ive since uninstalled it,I got bored with it anyway......the first one was
classic....this one is just buggy and the ending is....well...bad.

I hope BIOWARE gets involved with the next one.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
star wars: KOTOR 1.03 no-cd patch trouble sirrealist PC Games 17 05-08-2011 05:51
Star Wars: KOTOR2 Game Problem NEED HELP PLEASE Container PC Games 3 28-05-2009 12:38
star wars kotor2 v2.1 no cd fix eviljaw PC Games 0 24-04-2005 03:42
Star Wars KOTOR2 problem.. SMARTYN89 PC Games 2 21-02-2005 06:10
Fixed-exe/NOCD request of Star Wars Battlefront 1.11 spanish DarkReborn PC Games 2 23-11-2004 15:17



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com