|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think we know the story.
Let me try :P "I downloaded the game and tried it, I liked it now I bought it with my hard earned cash, but somehow the old key is in the computer somewhere and keeps trying to use it. OMGzor how can I play with my legit game now" :P Try looking in the registry. Goto START> RUN >Regedit In new window, browse to the following HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE (GAME PUBLISHERS NAME or GAME NAME) Perhaps in there you will find the old key, just delete the entry or the Game's entry completely not the whole HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE or SOFTWARE one :P |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Can't install or uninstall A120 in XP Pro | George_K | CD/DVD Software & Utilities | 0 | 09-01-2005 20:57 |
| Why doesnt my MOHAA Uninstall???????? | WhatWhat | PC Games | 18 | 12-07-2004 07:29 |
| Cant Uninstall NFS:PU Plz Help | Cobra15 | General Gaming | 0 | 02-12-2003 20:25 |
| neo4 uninstall | sygenics | PS2 Games | 5 | 13-04-2002 09:16 |