Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #18  
Old 17-12-2004, 01:40
Alanor the Drunk's Avatar
Alanor the Drunk Alanor the Drunk is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Alanor the Drunk is on a distinguished road
oops.. sorry

I know I "shouldn't" post this.. but I'm thinking that the admin. may "overlook" this for a few min... The new BLADE TRINITY movie, is NOT worth going to the theatre for... I',m "seeding" it on "ares", search for "blade trinity" its pot 1, and pot 2... lol... worth watching for FREE) and yes, I AM the man with the cam...lol


But, back on topic, I hope that everone gets a chance to play the LOTR battle for middle earth... it's INSANE.. around "act 8" it gets pretty "nutty".. you better be a "gamer"... or you don't stand a chance...
__________________
[I]If I were you...(And in some universes I AM...) I'd listen.[/I] :cool:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Battle for middle earth Tjynde PC Games 1 10-12-2004 09:33
Battle for middle earth? Deathwish0589 PC Games 7 08-12-2004 03:27
TOCA Race Driver 2 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed Image nicholasf PC Games 5 13-10-2004 06:12



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com