Go Back   FileForums > Off Topic > Software
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 17-07-2004, 10:36
KAMiKAZE KAMiKAZE is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 168
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
KAMiKAZE
so now I want to find out:
is there a good method that checks the explorer? I found some methods and wrote this by myself:

if (navigator.appName!="Microsoft Internet Explorer") {alert ('you do not use IE')}

may that work?

AOL still ignores that (I can't test it with other explorers!)
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com