Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PS2 Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 26-12-2003, 23:31
Dustpuppy Dustpuppy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sweden
Posts: 189
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Dustpuppy
Send a message via ICQ to Dustpuppy Send a message via Yahoo to Dustpuppy
Now I'm really confused.
I have tried to boot the game a couple of times and ..... it always works now.
If I tap reset it works, it boots from browser.....and it isn't any differences in ig I push the ejectbutton or the tray to close either.

Have used all modes on the chip now, can it be that it was in some "middle"state before?

Hull_Chipper: I bought mine from modchips.cc
__________________
SCPH-102 w/Stelth mod
SCPH-30004 R w/DUO mod
LG GSA-4040B
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com