Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > SEGA > DC Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 11-10-2002, 13:45
rawgwar rawgwar is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rawgwar
Quote:
Originally posted by kamo169
Here's where I sound stupid.
I <i>think</i> it supports multi-session.
Here's the CD-RW I'm using
http://www.lgeus.com/Product/CD/GCE_8240b.asp
Now I see your problem, read alot about generic CD Recorders such as LG Drives being CRAP & the cause of most recording problems!
Read about same problems using LG Drives coping PS2 Games.

So I would 100% try a different "good brand" CDRecoder that supports different write modes etc. Mabe try a friends...
I have a Yamaha & LiteOn 40x/12x/48x both are awesome & cheap now around $40! Then I have a Ricoh which is crap!

Brand of CDR shouldn't matter I use Generic and burn at 20x / 40x works great!

CloneCD (like the best) just coping usng the basic Game copy mode works fine, Djuggler, CDrwin should all work fine.

Last edited by rawgwar; 11-10-2002 at 13:47.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com