|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didn't say everyone was a pirate, what I said is that GCW is a resource for pirates and to think otherwise is silly. There are plenty of legit reasons for nocd cracks and I think its great that this resource exists. I just have to laugh at the self righteous attitude on these forums. If it makes you sleep better to purchase thes games then sleep the sleep of the just. Everyone's got to look themselves in the mirror and if not pirating helps you then fine, but don't go moralizing so much when you are helping piracy grow with this site.
BTW just to get on topic the crack works fine for me. |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Silent Hunter 3 | t.foster73 | PC Games | 37 | 23-03-2005 06:47 |
| Any chance for Silent Hunter 3 NoDVD? | Darth Trayon | PC Games | 2 | 19-03-2005 13:49 |
| Silent Hill 2 fmv skip | ferris328 | PS2 Games | 1 | 19-02-2003 20:29 |
| no cd crack for silent hunter 2 | Nifftthree | PC Games | 1 | 11-12-2001 06:50 |
| Burning fine with Mitsumi 4802 | Wiggi | DC Games | 1 | 07-01-2001 09:06 |