View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 11:42

Prince4 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Is SRep 3.93A Incompatible with pZLib v3?

I compressed all of my modded games (Work of Several Years ) in to archives because i needed to focus on work and Studies and also wanted some time off.

But the main problem is that now that i want to get back i need to decompress those archives but i'm encountering a Huge problem most of the pZLib+SRep'ed archives are failing at SRep decompression :

I'm sure it's not the data corruption, because i have other archives in size of 50 Gigs all just comped with SRep+LZMA and they extract just fine, but most of the pZLib'ed files fail at SRep decompression. By most i mean archives that are bigger than 3+ GB, because i only have a file that is 1.6 Gigs and it De-Comped just fine.

This is the command i used to Compress files with pZlib :

Code:
Arc_sep14.exe a -ep1 --dirs -r --archive-comment="%comment%" --workdir=..\_Out\$$work_dir$$\ -mpzlib+srep+lzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb128:mc2000 "..\_Out\Setup-pZ+S+L%1.Rpk" "%dir%\*"
This is the Decompression Command :

Code:
Arc_sep14.exe x -ad "Dir\Setup-3-pZ+S+L.Rpk" -w..\_Out\$$_WorkDir_$$\  -cfg..\Compers\Arc.ini -mpzlib+srep+delta+lzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb128:mc2000
Here's Arc.ini :

Code:
[External compressor:pzlib]
header    = 0
packcmd   = pZLib64 e -m2 -t4 -st4 -ct4 $$arcdatafile$$.tmp -o $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = pZLib64 d -t50p $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp -o $$arcdatafile$$.tmp

[External compressor:precomp]
header = 0 
packcmd   = precomp64 -brute -o$$arcpackedfile$$.tmp  $$arcdatafile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = precomp64 -o$$arcdatafile$$.tmp -r $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp

[External compressor:srep]
header = 0
packcmd   = srep64 -m5f $$arcdatafile$$.tmp $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = srep64 -d -s $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp
Please if there's anything more that i can put here for info then please let me know, this is years worth of modding data i'm talking about. I really can't afford to lose it.