View Single Post
Old 19-04-2020, 16:52

Thanked 1,751 Times in 591 Posts
Cesar82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gupta View Post
Minor Update
Font import and export, Negative Shadow and other values, Label and shadow move fix, and other
Thank you....
I think the values for "Shadow Move X" and "Shadow Move Y" should work differently. It should display 0 in the MoveX and MoveY box, but it should position 2 pixels Left and Top.
ShdLeft: = LblLeft + 2 + ShadowMoveX;
ShdTop: = LblTop + 2 + ShadowMoveY;
The font still displays "MS Shell Dlg 2" in the font box for each label (Button).
You may have read the value only on the key for the button.
If the key for the button is empty you should read it in the button group section (Group for Autorun page is [StandardButtonAR] section, for Installer page is [StandardButton] section and for Small buttons group is [SmallButton] section)

Quote:
> The MusicIconAR button is not visible because if musicIcoAR is superimposed on the MusicAR button it behaves like a single button. In this case MusicIconAR is defined as disabled (I think the designer does not yet support this).

I don't think I will support this (for now)
OK.
In the source code CIU 3.0.0.0.u5 (Your designer uses this version) you can better understand by looking at lines 10893 to 10904 of the script
If the MusicIconAR (hMusicAR) button is inside MusicButtonAR it is disabled.
The same is true for hMusic.
Code:
  BtnGetPosition(hMusicAR, Rect.Left, Rect.Top, Rect.Bottom, Rect.Right);
  Rect.Bottom := Rect.Top + Rect.Bottom;
  Rect.Right:= Rect.Left + Rect.Right;
  BtnSetEnabled(hMusicAR, (not RectInRect(Rect, BoundsToRect(CstmBtn[MusicARBtn].Area.Left, CstmBtn[MusicARBtn].Area.Top, CstmBtn[MusicARBtn].Area.Width, CstmBtn[MusicARBtn].Area.Height))));
  BtnGetPosition(hMusic, Rect.Left, Rect.Top, Rect.Bottom, Rect.Right);
  BtnSetEnabled(hMusic, (not RectInRect(Rect, BoundsToRect(CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Left, CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Top, CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Width, CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Height))));
  BtnGetPosition(hMusicSI, Rect.Left, Rect.Top, Rect.Bottom, Rect.Right);
  BtnSetEnabled(hMusicSI, (not RectInRect(Rect, BoundsToRect(CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Left, CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Top, CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Width, CstmBtn[MusicBtn].Area.Height))));
Quote:
> - The remnants of the autorun labels are disabled and the shadow position is not incorrect.

Couldn't follow you, please explain more.
Sorry, I wrote it wrong. (The shadows of the autorun labels are disabled...)

Quote:
- The SmallMusic/SmallCancel button is being displayed in the installer (I think the designer doesn't support SmallInstaller yet).

Can you explain to me designing SmallInstaller(what are its components and how it works)?
I think 2 more new tabs could be added along with the existing Option/Autorun/Setup tabs in your designer.
New Tabs: SmallInstaller and Background
- SmallInstaller >> SmallInstaller interface settings.
- Background >> Slides + Video + subtitles settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cesar82 For This Useful Post:
houcine80 (19-04-2020)