Forum: PS2 Games
13-11-2005, 19:42
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,540
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne hanging
Hey,
Iīve been playing Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne for a couple of weeks, and I really love it, but my luck with the game seems really bad. For some weird reason it seems to freeze on certain areas...
|
Forum: PC Games
20-10-2005, 22:15
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 3,079
How come thereīs a CD Fix for Silent Hunter 3...
...and Iīm refering to the patched (1.4) version!
but no such thing for SC Chaos Theory? both games are protected by Starforce, but so far one has been able to crack SC Chaos Theory...maybe the guy...
|
Forum: PC Games
21-07-2005, 19:39
|
|
Replies: 392
Views: 439,402
So let me see if I got this staright...
Ubisoft...
So let me see if I got this staright...
Ubisoft has installed a secret program (without my authorization) that can cause some problems generaly asociated with a computer virus...If I were american I...
|
Forum: PC Games
21-07-2005, 12:32
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 5,229
|
Forum: PC Games
21-07-2005, 11:55
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 5,229
So let me see if I got this staright...
Ubisoft...
So let me see if I got this staright...
Ubisoft has installed a secret program (without my authorization) that can cause some problems generaly asociated with a computer virus...If I were american I...
|
Forum: PC Games
19-07-2005, 22:35
|
|
Replies: 19
Views: 5,229
Starforce virus?
Hey,
I have Silent Hunter 3, and while I would much rather play it without carring arround my CD (i have a laptop) Iīm dealing with it...but I just found out a site which is offering a starforce...
|