Forum: Game Trainers
22-07-2011, 16:03
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 4,587
Virtua Tennis 4 trainer/cheats
High,
any trainer or cheat for this game? Of course validation of trainer is beyond the pale, absolutely :(
Really great game-convenience is donated by game developer/publisher. :mad:
First...
|
Forum: PC Games
27-07-2006, 15:25
|
|
Replies: 392
Views: 440,854
Sorry,
but you are right. :eek:
|
Forum: General Gaming
27-07-2006, 15:12
|
|
Replies: 27
Views: 12,723
|
Forum: General Gaming
26-06-2006, 00:51
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 7,507
I'm dieing too, already in the Theatre
I'm dieing too, already in the theatre in easy! mode, cause there isn't enough ammuntion. A lot of real money for the game, but less virtual ammuntion, sucking game design, maybe I'm a loser, but...
|
Forum: General Gaming
23-03-2006, 13:40
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 2,999
Commandos Strike Force Crashed
High Family,
If I am trying to reload after dying, the game crashed.:eek: (Windows restarts, no system or program errorr entries in Eventlist)
No difference betwen CD or NoCD. Any idea ?
Win...
|
Forum: PC Games
14-02-2006, 15:48
|
|
Replies: 6
Views: 2,192
help ?
Doesn't the search button work ?
|
Forum: General Gaming
10-02-2006, 12:31
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,582
Silent Hill 3 safegames
High sisters and brother,
maybe it's a backup question. :mad:
I've lost my savegames (IBM hd). :confused:
Now need back some saves. e.g. Silent Hill 3 safegames, does anyone know a way ? Or will...
|
Forum: General Gaming
03-12-2005, 14:24
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 2,745
Thanks Luciel
Thanks Luciel for your help, Neo, for your help too. :)
Maybe I'll test, if you are wright Neo. ;) , but perhapst I won't waste my time with this game.:cool:
|
Forum: General Gaming
02-12-2005, 12:59
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 2,745
Stupid GUN Gamer
High,
I am to stupid to win the horse race against the old man in the beginning of the game, cause the f* controll function :confused: and the letality of my horse.
Any Help ? Maybe someone will...
|
Forum: CD/DVD Copy Protections & Utilities
27-11-2005, 14:31
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 1,879
mirror probs ?
:confused:
I am not able to download Tetris 1.1 from CD/DVD Utilities site for days.
After clicked on mirror 1, always this adress is be opened:
http://cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd.shtml...
|
Forum: PC Games
28-06-2005, 16:00
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 8,627
Crack works fine, but the game doesn't !
[QUOTE=mantra]for example during the game , if i enter in my home , in the others places(houses) i get a blue screen
i think it's the crack that doesn't work 100%
High,
Sometimes I play...
|
Forum: PC Games
25-06-2005, 15:57
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 2,136
|
Forum: PC Games
25-06-2005, 15:50
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 13,672
Just wait
High and thanks,
maybe it's a prob of the game.
|
Forum: PC Games
24-06-2005, 14:33
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 13,672
GTA San Andreas mp3 User tracks problem
:confused:
High Sisters? and Brothers,
My GTA San Andreas mp3 user tracks don't work.
Wav. and wma. works, but mp3 doesn't. Codec installed, Links okay,
Any idea? For help I'll be thankful. :)
|
Forum: PC Games
18-05-2005, 16:20
|
|
Replies: 392
Views: 440,854
Me too
I don't buy any starforce protected game, never ever. It's crap and one more step to a global fascism, whenever some concerns own the whole world.
But just they will be satan's slaves. :p ...
|
Forum: PC Games
10-05-2005, 15:35
|
|
Replies: 154
Views: 168,984
Maybe wargames corrupted man's mind ?
In this case hope for super-mega-hyper Starforce protection.
Great weapons, great death ? But remember there is no quicksave, maybe just two checkpoints. And some guys earn a lot of money. :D
|
Forum: General Gaming
02-03-2005, 15:37
|
|
Replies: 0
Views: 2,021
|
Forum: General Gaming
10-12-2004, 05:07
|
|
Replies: 1
Views: 1,889
Painkiller-Battle out of hell-Help
In Collosseum Level there is a burning hole and I am not able to overcome it.
Does anyone know ? Maybe Rocketjump, but I always die.
If anyone helps me, I will kill more pain. :)
|
Forum: PC Games
19-11-2004, 05:32
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 3,426
|
Forum: PC Games
19-11-2004, 01:45
|
|
Replies: 194
Views: 136,647
Online activiation isn't necessary for me
I won't accept this condition by Vivendi/Valve, also I won't buy this fantastic game.
We don't need this game, but the companies depend on selling their products!!! :p
We have the power, they have...
|