Forum: PC Games
27-03-2011, 06:04
|
|
Replies: 7
Views: 5,390
|
Forum: PC Games
15-09-2010, 07:58
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 12,368
|
Forum: PC Games
14-09-2010, 11:01
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 12,368
WaltonSimons: the exe I attached is supposed to...
WaltonSimons: the exe I attached is supposed to find all data files (*.mtf and mdata\*.*) in the game folder, not somewhere in the root. Is that the case?
If so, I will have another look at this.
...
|
Forum: PC Games
13-09-2010, 13:16
|
|
Replies: 32
Views: 12,368
|
Forum: PC Games
21-12-2009, 06:05
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 8,455
|
Forum: PC Games
17-07-2009, 12:25
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 15,497
|
Forum: PC Games
31-05-2009, 01:09
|
|
Replies: 13
Views: 6,625
|
Forum: PC Games
09-12-2008, 12:57
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 19,182
|
Forum: PC Games
21-10-2008, 01:30
|
|
Replies: 3
Views: 5,114
|
Forum: PC Games
19-09-2008, 03:15
|
|
Replies: 5
Views: 5,094
I had a quick look at the code, and I think the...
I had a quick look at the code, and I think the CD-check is only performed if it does not find the necessary files in the folder where you installed the game. You should see folders called 'logos',...
|
Forum: PC Games
25-08-2008, 08:34
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 18,927
|
Forum: PC Games
23-06-2008, 08:20
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 10,926
|
Forum: PC Games
09-01-2008, 09:21
|
|
Replies: 37
Views: 61,281
|
Forum: PC Games
09-01-2008, 08:26
|
|
Replies: 37
Views: 61,281
|
Forum: PC Games
07-12-2007, 08:14
|
|
Replies: 85
Views: 68,634
|
Forum: PC Games
06-12-2007, 05:26
|
|
Replies: 16
Views: 24,537
|
Forum: PC Games
06-12-2007, 05:23
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 5,235
|
Forum: PC Games
24-11-2007, 06:39
|
|
Replies: 9
Views: 25,126
1. The "crack" you found is not a crack but a...
1. The "crack" you found is not a crack but a Mini Image. Cracks are modified game files (typically executables) where the copy protection has been removed from, and a Mini Image is only a...
|
Forum: PC Games
26-10-2007, 05:18
|
|
Replies: 12
Views: 36,969
|
Forum: PC Games
22-10-2007, 11:50
|
|
Replies: 10
Views: 30,530
|
Forum: PC Games
18-10-2007, 10:44
|
|
Replies: 36
Views: 112,471
|
Forum: PC Games
13-10-2007, 01:30
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 6,254
|
Forum: PC Games
01-10-2007, 11:36
|
|
Replies: 2
Views: 6,272
|
Forum: PC Games
26-08-2007, 07:43
|
|
Replies: 11
Views: 4,357
|
Forum: PC Games
26-08-2007, 04:17
|
|
Replies: 22
Views: 142,198
|