Go Back   FileForums > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Redmist2013
Forum: Conversion Tutorials Today, 16:55
Replies: 4,723
Views: 29,975,006
Posted By Redmist2013
I tried the default LZMA settings in that SDK but...

I tried the default LZMA settings in that SDK but they've used custom parameters and solid compression that gets decompressed into memory by the game so it would be virtually impossible to figure out...
Forum: Conversion Tutorials Today, 04:29
Replies: 4,723
Views: 29,975,006
Posted By Redmist2013
Any idea how to do LZMA with Unity? Would I need...

Any idea how to do LZMA with Unity? Would I need to get the exact lzma.dll from the old Unity SDK and do this?

xtool:munity
Forum: Conversion Tutorials Today, 03:04
Replies: 4,723
Views: 29,975,006
Posted By Redmist2013
Anyone know how to precomp a Unity game from...

Anyone know how to precomp a Unity game from 2016? The game is "Perfect Golf". I think the game's version of Unity didn't support LZ4 so it might be LZMA. Asset Studio can unpack the Unity3d files...
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 16-05-2026, 19:06
Replies: 4,723
Views: 29,975,006
Posted By Redmist2013
I watched the Forza Horizon 6 FitGirl unpacker...

I watched the Forza Horizon 6 FitGirl unpacker temp files and there are quite a few Oggs in FH6. I'm also not sure what plugin is needed for the minizip files. It might be some sort of encryption...
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 16-03-2026, 21:55
Replies: 717
Views: 2,836,212
Posted By Redmist2013
OK, it's fixed in 0.9.4. Thanks, Razor12911.

OK, it's fixed in 0.9.4. Thanks, Razor12911.
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 15-03-2026, 05:03
Replies: 717
Views: 2,836,212
Posted By Redmist2013
No problem - attached

No problem - attached
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 13-03-2026, 20:39
Replies: 717
Views: 2,836,212
Posted By Redmist2013
So, to clarify, do we need an older version of...

So, to clarify, do we need an older version of XTool for Unity/LZ4 files? I've noticed it doesn't seem to work with recent versions.
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 01-09-2025, 23:11
Replies: 4,723
Views: 29,975,006
Posted By Redmist2013
Am I doing something wrong? xtool.exe...

Am I doing something wrong?

xtool.exe precomp -mue3 <infile> <outfile.xt>

None of the GoWR files are decompressing...
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 03-04-2024, 21:59
Replies: 405
Views: 1,222,109
Posted By Redmist2013
Interesting. It seems to decrypt okay but...

Interesting. It seems to decrypt okay but re-encryption only seems to partially work.

xtool decode pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak.xt pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak

...results in about 20% of the...
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 11-03-2024, 18:12
Replies: 8
Views: 9,837
Posted By Redmist2013
Requiring admin permission to run cls-lolz is a...

Requiring admin permission to run cls-lolz is a pretty big problem IMO.
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 08-03-2024, 18:15
Replies: 717
Views: 2,836,212
Posted By Redmist2013
Yes, you're right - new XTool seems to detect...

Yes, you're right - new XTool seems to detect some of the streams as LZ4HC. Not sure why the old XTool works perfectly when choosing generic LZ4 though.

The file is from CoD:MW Remast btw. All...
Forum: Conversion Tutorials 07-03-2024, 14:42
Replies: 717
Views: 2,836,212
Posted By Redmist2013
Is there an issue with LZ4 stream detection in...

Is there an issue with LZ4 stream detection in recent versions of XTool?

The LZ4 streams in the following sample file are correctly detected in old XTool 012 but not in recent versions...or am I...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
FileForums @ https://fileforums.com