FileForums

FileForums (https://fileforums.com/index.php)
-   Conversion Tutorials (https://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Windows 11 Fluent Design Installer UI for Inno (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=104852)

BLACKFIRE69 27-12-2021 11:51

Windows 11 Fluent Design Installer UI for Inno
 
16 Attachment(s)
Windows 11 Fluent Design Installer UI for Inno


Today i present you the project FMXInno, i've been working on for the past few days.
The entire project was based on Jiva newston's ISFMXFW project.

More info https://github.com/Jivanewstone/ISFMXFW.git

FMXInno.dll simply allows you to create "Windows Fluent design" type forms, forms from images and standard FMX forms on InnoSetup and
a number of other enhanced features are included with it.

I intend to continue this project as an open source, so i hope to upload the full source code ASAP.

Let me show you a few examples, you can then get a rough idea of what the capabilities of FMXInno.dll are.

Code:

* Tested ONLY on Windows 11 with both InnoSetup 5 and 6.
* Fixed for higher DPI values. (New Scaler v2.0)
* Windows power-saver mode turns off fluent effects.
* All the *.iss files are available!

Q&A
Quote:

q: Can i apply certain FMXInno features to an existing inno script without having to create a new one?
a: I've already attached an example in the attachment. To archieve this, you must use a standard FMX form.
Regarding the images below,
  1. Fluent forms (empty). (Dark, Light, CustomColor)
  2. Form from Image.
  3. Script2 example.

Code:

Features

* Fluent Forms.
* Image Forms.
* Translucent objects.
* Custom Fonts.
* Color conversion between FMX and VCL.
* Form image slideshow.
* Image slideshow API.
  -- Supports multi-transitions.
* HTTP Client API (Multi-Threaded). 
* HTTP Client API to work with single-thread.
* Music Plugin.
* File Splitter.
* Create/Extract zip files.
* Capture Cmd Output in Realtime.
* Freearc archive extractor.
* Customizable lock screen.
* Button sounds and LockScreen lock/unlock sounds.

FMXInno External Plugins:

* CLILib v1.0.0.0
* CmdOut v1.0.0.2
* FDownloader_multi v1.0.0.0
* ImgSlideShow v1.0.0.0
* ISArcEx v0.4.0.0
* MFT v1.1.0.0
* Sysfunc v1.0.0.0
* SplitterLib v1.0.0.0
* XBass_f v4.0.0.0
* ZipperLib v1.0.0.0

.

ScOOt3r 27-12-2021 11:54

Thank you BLACKFIRE69, i will test this out..

ScOOt3r

lolaya 29-12-2021 08:12

Greet work!

JustFun 30-12-2021 07:23

Nice one mate!
Looks cool and clean.

ScOOt3r 30-12-2021 08:18

https://ibb.co/PM3QKVW just doing a sample install.. installed only 2 data file and when it installs

https://ibb.co/PM3QKVW
this is what it shows.. data1 data1 and uninstall
not sure if its an error in the scrip or something i was doing wrong

BLACKFIRE69 30-12-2021 08:56

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScOOt3r (Post 495303)
https://ibb.co/PM3QKVW just doing a sample install.. installed only 2 data file and when it installs

https://ibb.co/PM3QKVW
this is what it shows.. data1 data1 and uninstall
not sure if its an error in the scrip or something i was doing wrong

it just works fine?
.

DicDalll 05-01-2022 00:02

hello, I'm new to this stuff, I like your design very much, but which line of code should I add to install my own .iso file with the setup? I tried researching but it was too complicated :s

lolaya 07-01-2022 05:46

in 4k screen ,, scale problems

xNoah 10-01-2022 08:26

Windows 10 Test
 
Did a small test on Windows 10, lets just say it didnt turn out good.
https://gyazo.com/c174acae55c914a0343e510993e7b5fc

Upon trying to move the application I have no control over it and it just keeps moving on its own

BLACKFIRE69 12-01-2022 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lolaya (Post 495351)
in 4k screen ,, scale problems

ok lolaya, i'll try to do something about this.

BLACKFIRE69 12-01-2022 12:52

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by xNoah (Post 495409)
Did a small test on Windows 10, lets just say it didnt turn out good.
https://gyazo.com/c174acae55c914a0343e510993e7b5fc

Upon trying to move the application I have no control over it and it just keeps moving on its own


this doesn't seems to work properly on Windows 10, but i can give you a quick fix. ;)

the quick fix requires at least Windows 10, version 1809 (build 17763) .
Code:

Tested on:
  1. Windows 10, version 20H2.
  2. Windows 10, version 21H1.

1. open the script, scroll down until FMXDesigning procedure and set NoBorder to True for both FCreateFluent & FCreateFluentColor.

https://i.ibb.co/3p76h0t/Annotation1.png


2. replace the current FMXInno.dll file.

3. in addition, change your power-plan to High/Ultimate performance mode.

https://i.ibb.co/4WnVDGV/Annotation2.png




.

Advanced Repack 15-01-2022 03:29

Good luck...
I like programing

xNoah 18-01-2022 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKFIRE69 (Post 495415)
this doesn't seems to work properly on Windows 10, but i can give you a quick fix. ;)

the quick fix requires at least Windows 10, version 1809 (build 17763) .
Code:

Tested on:
  1. Windows 10, version 20H2.
  2. Windows 10, version 21H1.

1. open the script, scroll down until FMXDesigning procedure and set NoBorder to True for both FCreateFluent & FCreateFluentColor.

https://i.ibb.co/3p76h0t/Annotation1.png


2. replace the current FMXInno.dll file.

3. in addition, change your power-plan to High/Ultimate performance mode.

https://i.ibb.co/4WnVDGV/Annotation2.png




.


Hello upon testing this, it doesn't seem to work. I am still have the same issue.

BLACKFIRE69 20-01-2022 06:11

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by xNoah (Post 495481)
Hello upon testing this, it doesn't seem to work. I am still have the same issue.


noticed. can you run this test first?
.

xNoah 28-01-2022 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKFIRE69 (Post 495490)
noticed. can you run this test first?
.

Sorry for the late response but I get the same results as you


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:57.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com