FileForums

FileForums (https://fileforums.com/index.php)
-   Conversion Tutorials (https://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Mini Compressor AIO 2021 (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=96315)

Celestosapien 19-10-2019 20:14

And is there any way to encrypt free arc next files?

Carldric Clement 19-10-2019 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestosapien (Post 483098)
Hi, i want to ask if there is any difference between using freearc or freearc next?
I mean related to data compression ratio or decompression speed with same methods?
or are there any specific methods that only work with fa?

FreeARC is a standard compress, the some of type's of memory usage that we can adjust how much that we want to compress as fast include the other tools. Example like XTool, 7z, SRep, Precomp and other stuff.

The FreeARC Next is the new generation without using or using methods. It was mask one of extensions that we want to compress to divide of the bytes. Unfortunate, FA Next would still in progress updating. So I will wait for update if the coder success.

felice2011 20-10-2019 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestosapien (Post 483100)
And is there any way to encrypt free arc next files?

As rightly, Carldric answers, FA will not have any more updates, and FAN seems that the creator has no intention of continuing his work.
If you want to try to encrypt a FreeArc archive in order to hide the internal files and its archive methods and add passwords, you can try this https://www.fileforums.com/showpost....88&postcount=1

Celestosapien 28-10-2019 04:18

RZ FA Next, CLS .Net & Inno Setup
 
Hi, thanks for answering my earlier questions...:):):)
this time i want to ask how a few more questions:
1.How to use rz with fa next...
i took the rz from arc.ini to fa.ini
Code:

[External compressor:rz,razor]
header    = 0     
packcmd  = "bwt\razor" a -y -d 128m $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = "bwt\razor" e -y $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp

but i get the error saying failed to compress...:(


2.And is cls related to .NET? if yes then is there any chance of error while extracting files if some .NET versions are not installed? As i have encountered error UHARC: -3 while extracting files using your installer on other system(that was not mine and probably .NET 2.5 and 3.5 missing)!

3.What are minimum files required for making setup using your installer, if compress using:
Code:

xprecomp+srep:m3f:a2+exe2+lolz:d1024m:mt1
As setup size becomes too big!!! i tried deleting some files on my on like: (cls-rzo, cls-zcm and others that i thought were not necessary)... but on extraction it using carl installer i got error saying cls-zcm missing!

Carldric Clement 28-10-2019 05:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestosapien (Post 483205)
Hi, thanks for answering my earlier questions...:):):)
this time i want to ask how a few more questions:
1.How to use rz with fa next...
i took the rz from arc.ini to fa.ini
Code:

[External compressor:rz,razor]
header    = 0     
packcmd  = "bwt\razor" a -y -d 128m $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp
unpackcmd = "bwt\razor" e -y $$arcpackedfile$$.tmp $$arcdatafile$$.tmp

but i get the error saying failed to compress...:(


2.And is cls related to .NET? if yes then is there any chance of error while extracting files if some .NET versions are not installed? As i have encountered error UHARC: -3 while extracting files using your installer on other system(that was not mine and probably .NET 2.5 and 3.5 missing)!

3.What are minimum files required for making setup using your installer, if compress using:
Code:

xprecomp+srep:m3f:a2+exe2+lolz:d1024m:mt1
As setup size becomes too big!!! i tried deleting some files on my on like: (cls-rzo, cls-zcm and others that i thought were not necessary)... but on extraction it using carl installer i got error saying cls-zcm missing!

Minimum spec to compress is 4GB's of ram and system required is x64.

I recommended install .NET 3.5 and 4.5

And last, you've just deleted cls-zcm.dll and a tools. You maniac. :(
It suppose to delete the "_Temp" Folder. Not tools.

Celestosapien 28-10-2019 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carldric Clement (Post 483206)
Minimum spec to compress is 4GB's of ram and system required is x64.

I recommended install .NET 3.5 and 4.5

And last, you've just deleted cls-zcm.dll and a tools. You maniac. :(
It suppose to delete the "_Temp" Folder. Not tools.

I have 12 GB ram... And btw, is the code for fa.ini correct? For using rz?
Thanks:)
I don't understand, is zcm used while compressing files with the given method!!! Then why is it required for extraction?:confused:

Carldric Clement 28-10-2019 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestosapien (Post 483208)
I have 12 GB ram... And btw, is the code for fa.ini correct? For using rz?
Thanks:)
I don't understand, is zcm used while compressing files with the given method!!! Then why is it required for extraction?:confused:

I think I havent used that zcm before. Will check if I have a time.

Fa.ini code was correct. But you may change it -d 128m to -d 64m

Celestosapien 29-10-2019 04:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carldric Clement (Post 483209)
I think I havent used that zcm before. Will check if I have a time.

Fa.ini code was correct. But you may change it -d 128m to -d 64m

Thanks for the reply:)
I figured out the problem... May be you didn't get my question right but anyways. I had to edit main.iss file to remove all the unnecessary files so that it only contains
Quote:

arc.ini, unarc.dll, cls-lolz_x64.exe, cls.ini, cls-lolz.dll in _ISDone folder
for when I make an installer for
Code:

lolz:d256m:mt1
it doesn't give an error.:D
And please know that I'm totally new to compression and inno setups. And your software has helped me understand alot...:D

Carldric Clement 31-10-2019 08:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestosapien (Post 483217)
Thanks for the reply:)
I figured out the problem... May be you didn't get my question right but anyways. I had to edit main.iss file to remove all the unnecessary files so that it only contains for when I make an installer for
Code:

lolz:d256m:mt1
it doesn't give an error.:D
And please know that I'm totally new to compression and inno setups. And your software has helped me understand alot...:D

Your welcome.

Carldric Clement 21-11-2019 09:51

Mini Compressor AIO v20.7 - Updated

Changelog: here

Fixed:
Quote:

* Masked Compression fixed
* Form redesigned
* Inno Maker fixed
Tweaks:
Quote:

* Animation Form Upgrade
* Inno Maker Compile Optimize
Go check it out. :D

Titeuf 21-11-2019 10:08

Hello,
all compression methods are compatible with Mini Compressor AIO?
cordially

Carldric Clement 21-11-2019 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titeuf (Post 483618)
Hello,
all compression methods are compatible with Mini Compressor AIO?
cordially

Yes. But I'm sure you would check if compatible with your system first.

EDIT: Now the Installer Creator was included on Mini Compressor.

MaXun 22-11-2019 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carldric Clement (Post 483617)
Mini Compressor AIO v20.7 - Updated

Changelog: here

Fixed:

Tweaks:

Go check it out. :D

I look forward to further development:)

Carldric Clement 22-11-2019 23:54

Translate for Mini Compressor

Code:

[MainLanguage]
Display=English
Code=Lang1
Author=Carldric Clement

; ==================================================
; Main Form
; ==================================================
[MainForm]
Load1=Loading Tools...
Load2=Loaded Tools.
CW=Created with
WC=Welcome to



[ToolbarTop]
Software=Software
Opt=Option
Changelog=Changelog
Help=Help

[HelpToolbar]
ChkUpdate=Check Update
About=About




[FreearcTab]
Comp=Compress
AdvComp=Advanced Compress
FAN=FA Next
SplitComp=Splitter Compress

[CompressFreearc]
Source=Source
Output=Output
Opt=Option
MemUsg=Memory Usage
MB=MB
Arch=Archive
Method=Method
Diskspan=DisksPan
Use=Use
TOD=Type of Disc
FDisk=First Disks
LDisk=Last Disks
Pass=Password
SExt=Self Extracting
Result=Result

[AdvCompressFreearc]
General=General
Source=Source
Output=Output
Mem=Memory
Method=Method
Arch=Archive
Opt=Option
Add=Add
Remove=Remove
SExt=Self Extracting
Start=Start

[FANFreearc]
Source=Source
Output=Output
Opt=Option
Arch=Archive
Method=Method
SExt=Self Extracting
Start=Start



[IMTab]
Changelog=Changelog

[InstallerIM]
General=General
SysReq=System Requirements
Lnk=Shortcut
Arch=Archive
Reds=Redist
Resc=Resource
Dinstall=Design Installer
Comp=Compile
Back=<< Back

[GenInstallerIM]
General=General
Name=Setup Name
Publisher=Setup Publisher
Version=Setup Version
Size=Setup Size
MB=MB
Opt=Option
CompType=Compression Type
CompSolid=Compression Solid
CompThread=Compression Thread
Protect=Protection
Icon=Icon
Change=Change
BRepack=Basic Repack (Games)
Dir=Directory
Use=Use

[SysReqInstallerIM]
Sys=System
Process=Processors (MHz)
GPU=GPU RAM
RAM=RAM
Win=Windows
Major=Major
Minor=Minor
ServPack=Service Pack

[LnkInstallerIM]
LnkCreator=Shortcut Creator
No=No.
Name=Name
File=File
Icon=Icon
Working=Working
Create=Create
Remove=Remove

[ArchInstallerIM]
ArchCreator=Archive Creator
Type=Type
Source=Source
Output=Output
Disk=Disk
Pass=Password
No=No.
Create=Create
Remove=Remove

[RedsInstallerIM]
RedsCreator=Redist Creator
Name=Name
Exec=Exec
Params=Params
No=No.
Create=Create
Remove=Remove

[ResourceIM]
Edit=Edit
New=New
Save=Save
Default=Default
Source=Source
Add=Add
Remove=Remove
Text1=NOTE
Text2=For noob, skip this area if you don't know how to use.
Text3=For advance, after you edit this source, it wont reset anything. Will keep your keys source forever.

[DesignInstallerIM]
WImage=Wizard Image (877x845)
Logo=Logo (877x485)
Splash=Splash
Music=Music
Change=Change
Use=Use
FInOut=Fade In/Out
Show=Show
Pngs=Images (PNG)
Text1=set your time (seconds only)
Text2=(minimum image is 10 only)
Browse=Browse



[ISOMakerTab]
Basic=Basic
FDFA=For DisksPan Freearc

[BasicISOMaker]
Source=Source
Output=Output
Create=Create

[FdFaISOMaker]
NOG=Name of Game
TOD=Type of Disc
Source=Source
FFE=File for Exist



; ==================================================
; Result Compress Form
; ==================================================
[ResultCompressForm]
Title=Confirmation to Process
Confirm=Are you sure about that?
General=General
Source=Source
Output=Output
Opt=Option
Mem=Memory
Method=Method
Pass=Password
Yes=YES
No=NO

[StartingCompressForm]
Title1=Processing...
Title2=Failed.
Title3=Finished.
Comp=Compressing...
DateTime=Date & Time
Source=Source
Output=Output
Method=Method
Res=RESULT
OriSize=Original Size
CompSize=Compressed Size
Text1=Thank you for using
Text2=LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A PROBLEM ABOUT FREEARC!
Text3=PLEASE CONTACK DEVELOPER ABOUT THIS PROBLEM!
Save=Save Report
Close=Close



; ==================================================
; Option Form
; ==================================================
[OptForm]
Title=Option
Wall=Wallpaper
Music=Music
Change=Change
Close=Close



; ==================================================
; Changelog Form
; ==================================================
[LogForm]
Title=What's New?



; ==================================================
; About Form
; ==================================================
[AboutForm]
Title=About
CB=Created by
Secret=??

NOTE: Dont edit the code Lang1 on MainLanguage

Carldric Clement 25-11-2019 22:07

Mini Compressor AIO v20.8 - Updated

Changelog: here

Fixed:
Quote:

* Inno Maker Compile Fixed (After compile, there are no longer pop-ups onto request insert music file.)
* Optimize Form
Tweaks:
Quote:

* Language Selector added
* English added
* Resource Editor Inno Maker added
Go check it out. :D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com