FileForums

FileForums (https://fileforums.com/index.php)
-   Conversion Tutorials (https://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   BLACKFIRE69 Compiler v2.0 (Source Codes) (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=103311)

BLACKFIRE69 23-01-2020 09:28

BLACKFIRE69 Compiler v2.0 (Source Codes)
 
2 Attachment(s)
BLACKFIRE69 Compiler v2.0


I finished my 'BLACKFIRE69 Compiler v2.0' a few days ago.
This is it ...

________________________
BLACKFIRE69

,

devil777 23-01-2020 10:27

Thanks dude,blackfire69...

Snake288 23-01-2020 10:36

Help.....

https://i.hizliresim.com/BOq7jp.jpg

BLACKFIRE69 23-01-2020 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snake288 (Post 484460)

try with,

https://fileforums.com/showpost.php?...4&postcount=16

ADMIRAL 23-01-2020 17:10

Mr.BlackFire69
Really thank you for this buddy
You're really great and made me happy
By doing this you took me a few steps to start building my project
You're really great

devil777 23-01-2020 21:14

Uh it says that it didn't find file in "source:Program files(86)/Inno setup 5/Examples/Myprog.exe"

If I did even put inno in that way the output result from Complie.exe is merely 560kb

Any help?

BLACKFIRE69 23-01-2020 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil777 (Post 484465)
Uh it says that it didn't find file in "source:Program files(86)/Inno setup 5/Examples/Myprog.exe"

If I did even put inno in that way the output result from Complie.exe is merely 560kb

Any help?

oh devil777 ,

just Change this to "D:\repackTest.txt" or something else. (to already existing file).


.

devil777 24-01-2020 00:14

2 Attachment(s)
and mr.fire is this compitable with the CorepackUi INSTALLER u'd shared previously??

edit:it didn't helped that much (changed to g:log.txt) but still got this

BLACKFIRE69 24-01-2020 04:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil777 (Post 484469)
and mr.fire is this compitable with the CorepackUi INSTALLER u'd shared previously??

edit:it didn't helped that much (changed to g:log.txt) but still got this

ok...

first goto the "Script File" folder.
then change ".../Myprog.exe" in "scrpt.iss" to any existing file or folder.

got that?

edit: one thing .... don't forget to create a new "Data.cab" .

.

BLACKFIRE69 24-01-2020 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by devil777 (Post 484469)
and mr.fire is this compitable with the CorepackUi INSTALLER u'd shared previously??

:eek:

this is for a 'iss' file to protect it from stealing.

.

Harsh ojha 06-02-2020 19:17

My friends asking how did i compress games and how to make installer and i don't want to share the script, so i use this tool tnx to @altf_4 and @blackfire69 this tool is very helpful.

oltjon 09-02-2020 00:55

??
 
1 Attachment(s)
windows 10 :confused:

Sergey3695 11-02-2020 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by oltjon (Post 484593)
windows 10 :confused:

script without ScaleX(Y) ...

ADMIRAL 29-02-2020 08:14

Sorry, Mr. BlackFire69
I wrote a Script project and compressed it into data.cab and then mistakenly deleted the script file and I don't know how to get it.
what should I do now? There is a way to extract data.cab.

BLACKFIRE69 02-03-2020 02:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADMIRAL (Post 484743)
Sorry, Mr. BlackFire69
I wrote a Script project and compressed it into data.cab and then mistakenly deleted the script file and I don't know how to get it.
what should I do now? There is a way to extract data.cab.

yes.

Code:

[Files]
Source: "pckr.dll"; Flags: dontcopy;

{Code]
var Init: Boolean;

function PInit(const Name, Password: PAnsiChar; Debug: Boolean):Boolean;
  external '[email protected]{tmp}\pckr.dll stdcall delayload';
procedure PExtractFile(const FName, Dest: PAnsiChar);
  external '[email protected]{tmp}\pckr.dll stdcall delayload';

function InitializeSetup(): Boolean;
var
  S:string;
begin
  S:=ExpandConstant('{src}');
  ExtractTemporaryFile('pckr.dll');
  Init:=PInit(S+'\Data.cab','PASSWORD',True);
  if Init then begin
  PExtractFile('Script.iss',S+'\Script_EXTRACTED.iss');
  end;

  if FileExists(S+'\Script_EXTRACTED.iss') then MsgBox('Script.iss extracted.',mbInformation,MB_OK);
  Result:=False;
end;

copy data.cab to Output folder and try. (Requires the password which you used)

ADMIRAL 03-03-2020 07:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKFIRE69 (Post 484763)
yes.

Code:

[Files]
Source: "pckr.dll"; Flags: dontcopy;

{Code]
var Init: Boolean;

function PInit(const Name, Password: PAnsiChar; Debug: Boolean):Boolean;
  external '[email protected]{tmp}\pckr.dll stdcall delayload';
procedure PExtractFile(const FName, Dest: PAnsiChar);
  external '[email protected]{tmp}\pckr.dll stdcall delayload';

function InitializeSetup(): Boolean;
var
  S:string;
begin
  S:=ExpandConstant('{src}');
  ExtractTemporaryFile('pckr.dll');
  Init:=PInit(S+'\Data.cab','PASSWORD',True);
  if Init then begin
  PExtractFile('Script.iss',S+'\Script_EXTRACTED.iss');
  end;

  if FileExists(S+'\Script_EXTRACTED.iss') then MsgBox('Script.iss extracted.',mbInformation,MB_OK);
  Result:=False;
end;

copy data.cab to Output folder and try. (Requires the password which you used)

Thanks Friend

ADMIRAL 11-11-2020 21:04

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Mr.blackfire i have a problem and maby you can help me about that.
for start to make a compiler i tried to import a photo with png format by using botva2 but in preview
its not showing.
please help me by importing a photo on this.....:o:o:o


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com