FileForums

FileForums (https://fileforums.com/index.php)
-   Conversion Tutorials (https://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   INNO TROUBLESHOOT - Questions Here (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=93193)

Razor12911 20-01-2013 02:41

Why stress yoursef finding an unuseful script. it has bugs.

Rather use Yener90's Installer.

Razor12911 20-01-2013 02:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackjack (Post 412830)
sorry bro i tried but i cant do it plz do this for me. script no 10 an 12
link-http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=93298
nd plz upload.
sorry for trouble

define archiive progress.

Andre Jesus 20-01-2013 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor12911 (Post 413116)
Ok. What else?

Can you give a example of glass button?
I want to change the button this instaler.
http://s9.postimage.org/pg8m175pb/Image_Setup.jpg

I wanto to learn these use two types of button:

Type 1:
http://s2.postimage.org/64jk9wgk9/button.png

Type 2:
http://advertboy.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/blue.jpg

akash77 21-01-2013 02:09

1)i have all the setup.bin files but can i create installer for these files
if yes then how? And the files would be so that all have to be DVD5 format?
2)Can i convert a inno setup of DVD9 to DVD5? if yes then how?
Plz help

pakrat2k2 21-01-2013 17:38

look in inno script for ( these are set for DVD5 )

Code:

DiskSpanning=true
DiskSliceSize=1556000000
SlicesPerDisk=3


Andre Jesus 22-01-2013 08:48

3 Attachment(s)
Hello guys.

Finally i terminate my installer exactly how i wanted, however, i donīt know to fix a little problem about Welcomepage.
When i run it, the Welcomepage show me the label mix with label of the Finishedpage, but if i click in next button and after in back button, the problem disapear and all stay normal.
Does anyone know why this happens?:confused:

See the problem sequence.

Attachment 5517

Attachment 5518

Attachment 5519

Thanks in advance and sorry my bad english.

Razor12911 23-01-2013 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Jesus (Post 413150)
Hello guys.

Finally i terminate my installer exactly how i wanted, however, i donīt know to fix a little problem about Welcomepage.
When i run it, the Welcomepage show me the label mix with label of the Finishedpage, but if i click in next button and after in back button, the problem disapear and all stay normal.
Does anyone know why this happens?:confused:

See the problem sequence.

Attachment 5517

Attachment 5518

Attachment 5519

Thanks in advance and sorry my bad english.

Try making your own labels.

Hide
Pagenamelabel and pagedescriptionlabel. this can be done in CurpageChanged.

Razor12911 23-01-2013 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Jesus (Post 413123)
Can you give a example of glass button?
I want to change the button this instaler.
http://s9.postimage.org/pg8m175pb/Image_Setup.jpg

I wanto to learn these use two types of button:

Type 1:
http://s2.postimage.org/64jk9wgk9/button.png

Type 2:
http://advertboy.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/blue.jpg

here is example

[Files]
Source: buttons.png; DestDir: {tmp}; Flags: dontcopy

[Code]
var
hback, hnext, hcancel :Longint
ButtonFont: TFont;

procedure SetStateNewButtons;
begin

with WizardForm.BackButton do begin
BtnSetText(hBackBtn,PAnsiChar(Caption));
BtnSetVisibility(hBackBtn,Visible);
BtnSetEnabled(hBackBtn,Enabled);
end;

with WizardForm.NextButton do begin
BtnSetText(hNextBtn,PAnsiChar(Caption));
BtnSetVisibility(hNextBtn,Visible);
BtnSetEnabled(hNextBtn,Enabled);
end;

with WizardForm.CancelButton do begin
BtnSetText(hCancelBtn,PAnsiChar(Caption));
BtnSetVisibility(hCancelBtn,Visible);
BtnSetEnabled(hCancelBtn,Enabled);
end;
end;


procedure WizardFormBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
var
Btn:TButton;
begin
case hBtn of
hCancelBtn: Btn:=WizardForm.CancelButton;
hNextBtn: Btn:=WizardForm.NextButton;
hBackBtn: Btn:=WizardForm.BackButton;
hDirBrowseBtn: Btn:=WizardForm.DirBrowseButton;
hGroupBrowseBtn: Btn:=WizardForm.GroupBrowseButton;
end;
Btn.OnClick(Btn);
SetStateNewButtons;
BtnRefresh(hBtn);
end;

Procedure ButtonsTexture;
begin
ButtonFont:=TFont.Create;
ButtonFont.Name:='Arial';
ButtonFont.Size:=13;
ButtonFont.Color:=$FFFFFF;
with WizardForm.BackButton do begin
hBackBtn:=BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,Left-52,Top-65,Width+25,Height+16,ExpandConstant('{tmp}\button .png'),18,False);
BtnSetEvent(hBackBtn,BtnClickEventID,WrapBtnCallba ck(@WizardFormBtnClick,1));
BtnSetFont(hBackBtn,ButtonFont.Handle);
BtnSetFontColor(hBackBtn,$DAE369,$DAE369,$DAE369,$ B6B6B6);
BtnSetCursor(hBackBtn,GetSysCursorHandle(32649));
Width:=0;
Height:=0;
end;

with WizardForm.NextButton do begin
hNextBtn:=BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,Left-28,Top-65,Width+25,Height+16,ExpandConstant('{tmp}\button .png'),18,False);
BtnSetEvent(hNextBtn,BtnClickEventID,WrapBtnCallba ck(@WizardFormBtnClick,1));
BtnSetFont(hNextBtn,WFButtonFont.Handle);
BtnSetFontColor(hNextBtn,$DAE369,$DAE369,$DAE369,$ B6B6B6);
BtnSetCursor(hNextBtn,GetSysCursorHandle(32649));
Width:=0;
Height:=0;
end;

with WizardForm.CancelButton do begin
hCancelBtn:=BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,Left-223,Top-65,Width+25,Height+16,ExpandConstant('{tmp}\button .png'),18,False);
BtnSetEvent(hCancelBtn,BtnClickEventID,WrapBtnCall back(@WizardFormBtnClick,1));
BtnSetFont(hCancelBtn,ButtonFont.Handle);
BtnSetFontColor(hCancelBtn,$DAE369,$DAE369,$DAE369 ,$B6B6B6);
BtnSetCursor(hCancelBtn,GetSysCursorHandle(32649)) ;
Width:=0;
Height:=0;
end;

with WizardForm.DirBrowseButton do begin
hDirBrowseBtn:=BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,Left+15 0,Top+55,Width-40,Height+10,ExpandConstant('{tmp}\browse.png'),6, False);
BtnSetEvent(hDirBrowseBtn,BtnClickEventID,WrapBtnC allback(@WizardFormBtnClick,1));
BtnSetFont(hDirBrowseBtn,ButtonFont.Handle);
BtnSetFontColor(hDirBrowseBtn,$DAE369,$DAE369,$DAE 369,$B6B6B6);
BtnSetCursor(hDirBrowseBtn,GetSysCursorHandle(3264 9));
Width:=0;
Height:=0;
end;

with WizardForm.GroupBrowseButton do begin
hGroupBrowseBtn:=BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,Left+ 150,Top+55,Width-40,Height+10,ExpandConstant('{tmp}\browse.png'),6, False);
BtnSetEvent(hGroupBrowseBtn,BtnMouseEnterEventID,W rapBtnCallback(@WFBtnEnter,1));
BtnSetEvent(hGroupBrowseBtn,BtnClickEventID,WrapBt nCallback(@WizardFormBtnClick,1));
BtnSetFont(hGroupBrowseBtn,ButtonFont.Handle);
BtnSetFontColor(hGroupBrowseBtn,$DAE369,$DAE369,$D AE369,$B6B6B6);
BtnSetCursor(hGroupBrowseBtn,GetSysCursorHandle(32 649));
Width:=0;
Height:=0;
end;
end;

Andre Jesus 01-02-2013 06:44

Hello.

I know to load image .jpg on installer, like example below:

Code:

InnerNotebook.Hide;
OuterNotebook.Hide;

h:=WizardForm.Handle;
ImgLoad(h,ExpandConstant('{tmp}\1.jpg'),0,0,WizardForm.ClientWidth,WizardForm.ClientHeight,True,True);
ImgApplyChanges(WizardForm.Handle);

But i donīt know to load image on unistaller.
How can i load image .jpg on the uninstaller screen?

Sorry my bad english.

Andre Jesus 01-02-2013 07:37

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor12911 (Post 413174)
Try making your own labels.

Hide
Pagenamelabel and pagedescriptionlabel. this can be done in CurpageChanged.

Thank you for your help.
Now work correctly.

Attachment 5542

Attachment 5543

Attachment 5544

Attachment 5545

Razor12911 02-02-2013 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Jesus (Post 413421)
Thank you for your help.
Now work correctly.

Attachment 5542

Attachment 5543

Attachment 5544

Attachment 5545

Awesome installer man.

What else?

Andre Jesus 02-02-2013 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razor12911 (Post 413452)
Awesome installer man.

What else?


Hello, how are you doing?
That example of the button is complete? There a message saying THIS IS NOT COMPLETE.

Also, if you help me about the question (post #159), i will be grateful.

Razor12911 03-02-2013 01:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andre Jesus (Post 413453)
Hello, how are you doing?
That example of the button is complete? There a message saying THIS IS NOT COMPLETE.

Also, if you help me about the question (post #159), i will be grateful.

Post #159

Filecopy uninstall.jpg to app directory.

then filecopy to tmp directory when uninstallling, load image, done.

Compiler 03-02-2013 05:48

arc a -ep1 -r -w.\ .\data1.cab mlzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb128:mc1000:lc8 (or)
ARC -m0
PRECOMP038 -slow
SREP -m3f
ARC -mrep:800mb lzma:800mb delta exe which one of these is better ?(any other code will also be a help)

Razor12911 03-02-2013 05:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Compiler (Post 413470)
arc a -ep1 -r -w.\ .\data1.cab mlzma:a1:mfbt4:d256m:fb128:mc1000:lc8 (or)
ARC -m0
PRECOMP038 -slow
SREP -m3f
ARC -mrep:800mb lzma:800mb delta exe which one of these is better ?(any other code will also be a help)

It differs and depends on the files you are compressing.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com