FileForums

FileForums (https://fileforums.com/index.php)
-   PC Games (https://fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Activemark v6.2.478 Unpacker? (https://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=103955)

crutchlow 19-11-2020 03:24

Activemark v6.2.478 Unpacker?
 
Activemark no longer works on Windows 7-10, which means even legitimately purchased games from 2005-2010 era will not work.

Does anyone have an unpacker, or complete tutorial, or could offer help?

crutchlow 26-12-2020 12:13

Well, here is the EXE if anyone wants to try. It is an rFactor/ISI based game. Just looking to get rid of the Trymedia rubbish so the game will actually boot!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ehnbn...eague.zip/file

acal3000 27-12-2020 01:54

I havenīt had trymedia games but it looks that arenīt different from useless Starforce drivers that dont even works from Windows 7-10 either ..They
canīt even release patches to remove their junk useless and obsolete copy protection themselves either

crutchlow 27-12-2020 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by acal3000 (Post 489583)
I havenīt had trymedia games but it looks that arenīt different from useless Starforce drivers that dont even works from Windows 7-10 either ..They
canīt even release patches to remove their junk useless and obsolete copy protection themselves either

Yeah it is the same sort of rubbish. Too many games in 2000s-2010s used bad DRM that required activation on servers which have long since been switched off.

Nacho_dj 23-02-2021 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by crutchlow (Post 489575)
Well, here is the EXE if anyone wants to try. It is an rFactor/ISI based game. Just looking to get rid of the Trymedia rubbish so the game will actually boot!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ehnbn...eague.zip/file

This target seems to do nothing when run. Is there something missing, such as resource files?

crutchlow 26-02-2021 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nacho_dj (Post 490501)
This target seems to do nothing when run. Is there something missing, such as resource files?

Yeah I only uploaded the EXE, I didn't want to share the entire game even though the maker has been defunct for 10 years. Will send you a PM.

Nacho_dj 28-02-2021 10:46

Answered your PM. I hope unprotected files will be a fix for the newest OS limitations.

Cheers

Nacho_dj


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:25.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2020, FileForums @ https://fileforums.com