CloneCD/DVD   -   BlindWrite   -   1Click DVD Copy   -   AnyDVD
DAEMON Tools   -   CureROM -   Pr0t.St0p   -   SD4 Hider/Blocker
GameCopyWorld   -   ConsoleCopyWorld   -   CD Media World   -   CoverTarget   -   LinkWorld

Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2012, 14:14

h4x0r # is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Ch now rip Sicheats Trainers?

What happen?, no trainer for Oil Rush 1.0 and yes sicheats + 1, no trainer for Oil Rush 1.1 and yes sicheats +2 and Today VOILA!, CH have a + 2 Trainer?

Sicheats release:

Published on January 28, 2012 21:12: by Cocodrilo

CH Release:

Trainer . added: 1/28/2012 12:44:24 PM

Please CH, type here source Code from this trainer and come on to see comparation.

Great work, fantastic.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 28-01-2012 at 14:24.
Sponsored Links
Old 28-01-2012, 14:35

cocodrilo is on a distinguished road
with the same options, is really suspicious. it appears shortly after publishing the second version in SC.

The second release of SC: January 28, 2012 21:12 (time in spain)

CH release 12:45:44 PM: (time in EEUU).

with time zone difference, the CH trainer is released almost one hour later.

Last edited by cocodrilo; 28-01-2012 at 15:12.
Old 28-01-2012, 15:31

Desu[Shield] is on a distinguished road
http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/ignorance.html
Old 28-01-2012, 16:26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desu[Shield] View Post

who are you?

please, leave from this post, thanks.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 28-01-2012 at 18:37.
Old 28-01-2012, 16:40

Trolling implies that my implied statement with that link is incorrect. It is, however, a true statement as you are making a statement and demanding the opposing property provide proof of their innocence (the very definition of Argumentum ad Ignorantiam). It works the other way in that you must prove the opposing party is guilty with evidence that shows without any form of doubt. Posting two time stamps is not definitive proof to your claim.

Last edited by Desu[Shield]; 28-01-2012 at 16:42.
Old 28-01-2012, 16:59
zeroes and ones.....

TippeX is on a distinguished road
actually.. didnt spain recently pass a sopa-like law, where copyright infringing sites could be shut down?.... that. would be interesting to see it used...

would be like ch shooting themselves in the foot and leaving the gun on full auto

but im just devils advocate, the trainer wars took their toll
Old 28-01-2012, 17:04

For similar reasons haxor is publicly accused of ripper. ANYONE at this date has provided ANY evidence... only FAKED proofs (not hosted in sc servers and others using NET). I only need a real proof.

This situation is quite similar, but on inverse order. Do you have any problem to show your code to joe?.

Quote:
Posting two time stamps is not definitive proof to your claim.
Yes, it is really.

Joe already has the source code of sicheats trainer... ¿can you send a copy of your trainer to joe? this code is only for joe to compare offsets instructions and he is free to ask to the two parts for any doubt.

You do not need the entire code, only the function that does the work and the logic of how to get to that point.

TippeX yes, the law is "sinde" in Spain. but sicheats does not infringe any copyright.

I using a free express edition of MSVC to make a trainers, and released for free.

My trainers probably works in cracked games because it looks for patterns, is not done in cracked versions of the game.

Last edited by cocodrilo; 28-01-2012 at 17:14.
Old 28-01-2012, 17:26

How is two time stamps definitive proof? If Microsoft Office releases their next product 1 hour later than LibreOffice releases their next product then Microsoft has copied code directly from LibreOffice?

Also why would someone send in code to a website that is heavily biased in your favor? Not only that but you requested it to be copied and pasted directly in public domain (a message forum post). How willing are you to do that with your own source code? Not likely at all.
Old 28-01-2012, 17:41

Quote:
How is two time stamps definitive proof? If Microsoft Office releases their next product 1 hour later than LibreOffice releases their next product then Microsoft has copied code directly from LibreOffice?
in my first post:

Quote:
with the same options, is really suspicious. it appears shortly after publishing the second version in SC.
suspicious != definitive proof

please read the previous post. the claim is simply, third request:

Do you have any problem to show your code to joe?.

Quote:
Also why would someone send in code to a website that is heavily biased in your favor? Not only that but you requested it to be copied and pasted directly in public domain (a message forum post). How willing are you to do that with your own source code? Not likely at all.
My trainer is public released for free, anyone can download and inspect.

can you make a public version to see if there is something similar in your trainer?. sc trainer is public to anyone. feel free to download and decompile it. isn't crypted or compressed.

in many post only rejects the show something.

More simply:

1 : ¿what offset or pattern uses your trainer?

2: ¿any particular reason for this address? please explain.

Last edited by cocodrilo; 28-01-2012 at 17:57.
Old 28-01-2012, 18:00

Do you have any problem to show your code to joe?.

Any sensible developer would say no to this question. Posting the algorithms is high sensitive information. You have no definitive proof that Cheat Happens is guilty other than some "time stamp". If anything, Cheat Happens can probably use the exact same argument against you for several trainer titles (and I seriously doubt you are willing to comply in return). From what I've seen from previous topics, Joe is extremely biased against Cheat Happens and favors your work a lot better (and there is no guarantee that he would not slip information to you for your own use).
Old 28-01-2012, 18:11

more word, but.....

My trainer is public released for free, anyone can download and inspect.

can you make a public version to see if there is something similar in your trainer?. sc trainer is public to anyone. feel free to download and decompile it. isn't crypted or compressed.

More simply:

1 : ¿what offset or pattern uses your trainer?

2: ¿any particular reason for this address? please explain.

Quote:
If anything, Cheat Happens can probably use the exact same argument against you for several trainer titles (and I seriously doubt you are willing to comply in return). From what I've seen from previous topics, Joe is extremely biased against Cheat Happens and favors your work a lot better (and there is no guarantee that he would not slip information to you for your own use).
this trainer has minimum 3 ways to do the same effect in different offsets. would be a casuality to be the same address in the two trainers... ¿right?.

As for what (trainers) I do I can answer without any kind of problems any questions.

Quote:
Any sensible developer would say no to this question. Posting the algorithms is high sensitive information
Not all code is required, only a function of this trainer and the offset or pattern. for example my pattern:

Code:
BYTE patron[] = {0x8B,0x43,0x10,0x89,0x47,0x10,0xEB,0x63,0x8B,0x43,0x10,0x89,0x47,0x10,0x8B,0x43,0x14,0x89,0x47,0x14,0xEB,0x55,0x0F,0x28,0x43,0x10};
is this "sensitive information"?

Last edited by cocodrilo; 28-01-2012 at 18:15.
Old 28-01-2012, 18:44

Quote:
Any sensible developer would say no to this question. Posting the algorithms is high sensitive information
It's the same situation in which you accused haxor...¿what is the difference now? I will explain:

The difference is that in this case provide real evidence that anyone can examine.
Old 28-01-2012, 19:50

PWIZARD say:

Quote:
Game is script based and incredibly difficult to work with. These will be the only options and we will update it for newer versions as we can.
incredibly difficult?, you are a simple trainer uploader, you can confirm this dificulty?, Caliber is the coder, who are you, the money-man transfer?

cant add more options?, Sicheats YES, CAN ADD MORE OPTIONS.

we have nothing to hide, absolutely NOTHING, they only know to steal private information and BLA BLA BLA.

Look PWIZARD signature, all me personal data en family is free published, You can go to jail PWIZARD, you are a human rights violator and just put my example, who knows how many people are being threatened by you!

look a good lawyer PWIZARD, because you'll need.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 28-01-2012 at 20:16.
Old 28-01-2012, 20:46

You have his information posted in a topic on your site as well h4x0r. Don't deny it because I can see it. You are just as guilty as he is for DOXing personal information.
Old 28-01-2012, 22:25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desu[Shield] View Post
You have his information posted in a topic on your site as well h4x0r. Don't deny it because I can see it. You are just as guilty as he is for DOXing personal information.
there are many more things Neo7, many more that have gone out of context for many years now and this has to stop.

pwizard info is public from here: www.pharrfuneralhomes.com (now deleted by pwizard...)

No more Off-Topic
-------------------------

but this no is the problem, the problem is the suspect trainer "ripped" by CH of Sicheats

i continue awating CH explanation and publication of source codes.

Last edited by h4x0r #; 28-01-2012 at 23:15.
Closed Thread