View Single Post
Old 27-05-2006, 21:37
Banned

Quertas of Atlantis is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the info...

Sorryaboiuyt being negative on this...
was just sitting around this morning l;ooking at my games directory...and i couldnt push myself to play any of the games i had installed...so i thought i would see what everyone else had to say...

im about a 50/50 50 dl 50 bought... and alot of times i am an impulsive buyer to and can tend to buy very crap games...
so i like testing them out.

i have used "cheats" and what not on games...alot of them for the use of getting more money...
I just think of it as accelerating the inevitable.... i could spend MONTHS building up the kind of income i wana have in a game... but if i do... then the game becomes about the money and not the actual game involved...

as far as ONLINE massive games go...
did eq back in the day... great memories and what not... but damm... i look at it now and it was very expensive...
and with no high speed connection anymore... i doubt i would go back to them....

i just wish the game industry would put a little more thought into there game instead of wanting to whip out the money sellers.... like in movies nowadays

once again i apologize for being extremely negative...
but its who i am... if i can see the negative then i can see how it can be improved for the better...

critizing i guess...
merph

i dont think this is the forum for deep conversations though

chow